Global Complex Eye Care company

Color Blind from EyeCare2020 on Vimeo.

BALTIMORE, MARYLAND – JANUARY 2016

Colormax.org, a Global Complex Eye Care company, is the only eye care specialists in the world to offer the ColorCorrection System – a guaranteed solution for color blindness, with a 100% success rate and guarantee for passing the Ishihara Color Plate Test.

Dr. Thomas Azman, a graduate from the University Of Alabama Medical Center School Of Optometry has been in private practice since 1975. From the beginning of his career Dr. Azman identified the challenge that color blind people experience, specifically when it comes to their career. Dr. Azman said that 80% of his color vision patients are people who are turned away from jobs because they suffer from color blindness or some form of color deficiency. The other 20% are adults, and sometimes children, who want to enjoy the world in full color.

Many industries, particularly military, law enforcement and emergency response services require a vision-screening test before offering employment to a potential candidate. Color blindness can also prevent people from pursuing careers in aviation, maritime, and the railroad industry. Dr Azman says, “Our patients come to us from all around the world having run out of options. They have been told that there is nothing that can be done for color blindness. With our 100% success rate, we provide our patients with a life full of color. They can now pass the color blind test and continue on their career path.”

Those who have had their color blindness corrected by Dr. Azman are happy to share their results.

“I successfully passed the standard 14-plate Ishihara test at an occupational medicine facility with the color-correct lenses and this paved the way for a railroad supervisory position with a salary of over $60,000,” said E. Jones, a recipient of the ColorCorrection System.

“I scored 100 percent,” said S. Johnson, who recently sought Dr. Azman’s help. “I was finally promoted to the pilothouse as a Licensed Mate of Towing Vessels and received a $34,000 a year raise.”

Located in Timonium, Maryland, just outside of Baltimore, patients travel worldwide for the ColorCorrection System. In 2015 patients trekked from Australia, New Zealand, Saudi Arabia, South America, Europe, and from all around the US. For patients who cannot travel to the US, Dr. Azman can provide house-calls worldwide to deliver his specialized treatment.

The ColorCorrection System requires a onetime visit which is an all-day process lasting approximately 8 hours. There is no invasive procedure and it’s absolutely painless. The color vision exam includes a comprehensive eye examination, a color vision evaluation, and the use of over 20 different color vision tests. Utilizing the exam data and the ColorCorrection System Dr. Azman is able to design and prescribe customized ColorCorrective lenses, as either contact lenses or glasses, with our without ones’ prescription.

The ColorCorrection System has helped thousands of people enhanced their quality of life and have enabled them to pursue their careers. For more information on color blindness, color vision correction, and the ColorCorrection System visit colormax.org.

About The Color Correction System™

Developed by Dr. Thomas Azman, corrects color vision / color blindness with customized color vision lenses. The color vision lenses are designed at the exact wavelength of light of each individual patient. These lenses are then worn as color blind contact lenses or colorblind corrective glasses, effectively eliminating the color blindness. The ColorCorrection System™ has a 100% success rate in passing the Ishihara Color Plate Test, and is available only through Colormax.org in Timonium, Maryland.

Patient Testimonials
http://colormax.org /color-vision-patient-testimonials

Comments

comments

Share Button

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Popular Posts